Monday 14 January 2013

Connections

Awareness of connections in my separate classes affect my movement?! Able to make more sense of what I am doing meaning I worry less and enjoy it more. Also I feel like it is allowing me to take on board more layers of processes in class.

Able to work with more things simultaneously without losing quality

Walking around the room, finding a way to the floor - Charlie Morrisey on Monday - and connecting to the floor massaging - mouthing pattern, starfish, yield and push

Class with Charlie eased me into this class. Although the classes weren't linked I felt that because earlier on in the week we had explored different ways of finding the ground. I felt more at ease doing it/ more natural

Once on the floor I felt very connected to specific BMC movement patterns spiralling (spinal), starfish/naval radiation (sinking into the support of the floor) and yield and push.

No comments:

Post a Comment