Monday 14 March 2011

Dance Phrase 3 pictures of difficult movements

This position is done on the RIGHT version of the phrase. As I am havint balance on my left arm I find it difficult. This is why I usually keep my foot on the floor as in this picture in order to focus on keeping my hips in parallel to the floor and keep my head to tail connection without twisting out of place.
Sometimes, if I have my balance slightly better I do begin to take my foot off the floor but I would rather keep it on the floor than go out of enlignment.
This is me on the LEFT version of the phrase I find it so much easier to do it on this side and don't hesitate in taking my foot of the floor. My lower back has quite an arch to it so I need to be more careful in positions like this.
This is me doing the backwards roll as I mentioned in the previous post for Dance Phrase 3 you can see how I can't get the lower part of my left arm on the floor. The lower picture shows the other side with the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment