Wednesday 9 March 2011

Photos for my body story






Excuse the faces! So whilst I was doing my body story I decided it would be a good idea to take some photos of my left arm to show people the lack of rotation/straightening of the arm. The pics with me in the GREY top were took just after the Christmas hols (the first week back) I noticed in class how my arm seemed stiffer than before and was bothering me slightly more than before Christmas so I took photos from the left side and front and decided to take some photos at the end of Jan/ Feb time and see if there was a difference.

My arm never 'feels' different. I guess I do notice if I have more movement that normal but it never hurts. Yet, obviously my arm does change depending on how much exercise I am doing. I have come to the conclusion that I really need to take time in my breaks to maintain my arms movement range. Although exercise does improve straightening, physios say the lateral rotaion form the radio-ulna will never improve without operation and there's no guarentee an operation will help anything. I guess for now I'll just have to keep doing what I'm doing.

2 comments:

  1. Are the photos at the top when you have done more exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were...after recieving your comment I realised it would be more beneficial for me if I put the ones with less exercise at the top and the ones with more exercise at the bottom so I changed it!!

    ReplyDelete